Delivery & Returns Policy
NOTICE: Please be advised that it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to provide accurate delivery address information at time of purchase, failure to do so or providing incorrect address details will result in your item being delayed by the postal service or lost, any details found to be incorrect after purchase will be exempt from free of charge replacement and will be charged at full rate should the buyer wish to re-order. Items must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt of purchase to be eligible for an exchange/refund.
- Jewellery: All of our metal jewellery is silver/gold plated and with ALL plated products they are to only be worn occasionally, Do not wear plated items while playing sports, in water or to bed as the gold plating will wear off much quicker. Differences in an individuals skin PH may also affect the plating , we do not accept returns on any plated items after 7 days that have worn or tarnished due to wear so please bare this in mind before purchasing
- You must notify us prior to returning any items to check eligibility and obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization ) number, failure to do so will result in your return being declined The item must still be in an unopened / re-saleable condition and returned with proof of purchase. We will be unable to refund the shipping costs.
- Items that have been personalised are not eligible for a refund, unless they are faulty. Should you receive a damaged or incorrectly dispatched item, please inform us promptly so we can advise you on the return of the item, we will cover the return postage of up to £3.97 which will cover most products on a 1st class service, if you need further clarification please email email@example.com
- Personalised Items- because these items are customised to meet your personal requirements, we are unable to offer a refund/return unless a mistake has been made on our part in which case we will offer a full replacement.
- Important: It is the sender's responsibility to ensure we receive the products back. We therefore recommend you send the goods recorded delivery with a tracking number. If the parcel goes missing on a standard service we will be unable to exchange or refund your order.
- After you have obtained your Returns authorisation number, Please send all returns to: Wizarding Wares Returns, Rufforth House, Main Street, Styrrup, DN11 8NB